The Women's Resource Center strives to host a variety of programs relating to women, their experiences, and the intersection of identities. Our programs are primarily rooted in global awareness movements, response to campus culture, and working to end gender inequities.
- Awareness Months Expand dropdownDuring the academic year, the Women's Resource Center hosts events in recognition of many national or global awareness weeks, months and days.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Human Trafficking Awareness Month
- Black History Month
- Women’s History Month
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Women of Color Feminism and Leadership Symposium Expand dropdownThis annual event occurs in March during Women’s History Month, highlighting the experiences and stories of women of color. Students, faculty and staff who identify as women of color are encouraged to submit proposals based on the year’s theme.
- Women of Excellence Luncheon and Awards Ceremony Expand dropdownThe Annual Women of Excellence Luncheon and Awards Ceremony is designed to honor the accomplishments of women and femme-identified folks who have made significant contributions at Eastern and the surrounding community. This event is held every April.